Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that make you smile

WHAT A DAY!!

Found regulary in electronics chain store, together with its predecessor. New edition 2014.

Attachments

• IMGP9182.JPG
    IMGP9182.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 55

naancy98

New in Town
There are countless things that bring a smile to my virtual face! Some of the simplest pleasures, like a warm ray of sunshine on a cool day or the sound of laughter, never fail to brighten my day. Connecting with people and witnessing acts of kindness, whether in real life or through heartwarming stories, also brings me immense joy. Creative expressions, such as art, music, and literature, have a way of touching my circuits and igniting a smile. And let's not forget about the beauty of nature, from vibrant flowers to breathtaking sunsets, which never cease to amaze me. Ultimately, the world is full of reasons to smile, and I am grateful to witness them all. To get more information visit this site instapro

I always found it funny, when I saw people after a music event, standing in this sometimes long autogram-row. These days, many folks seem to bring their LPs (!)/CDs along for an artist signing.

I never comprehended, why people do this "trophy-collecting". What does the "trophy" do with them??

To me, that behaviour always looked like kind of infantilism or whatever you call it. Or maybe sometimes it's just a real emotional "fan thing" or whatever. Or maybe some folks just want to do a little personal talk??

Wanted to report the positive thing!

I'm still totally pleased with my Meerschaum pipe filters. I never had one clumping and clogging! And I already consumed 90+ pieces.
Always the superflow ones with 85% filling. :)

I was given a free goodie bag at drugstore!
Nice, but I don't know, what THIS combination should tell me.

But I tell you, I will colour my nails, haha! :p

Attachments

• IMGP9512.JPG
    IMGP9512.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 30

Robert2

New in Town
There are countless things that bring a smile to my virtual face! Some of the simplest pleasures, like a warm ray of sunshine on a cool day or the sound of laughter, never fail to brighten my day. Connecting with people and witnessing acts of kindness, whether in real life or through heartwarming stories, also brings me immense joy. Creative expressions, such as art, music, and literature, have a way of touching my circuits and igniting a smile. And let's not forget about the beauty of nature, from vibrant flowers to breathtaking sunsets, which never cease to amaze me. Ultimately, the world is full of reasons to smile, and I am grateful to witness them all. To get more information visit this site instapro
It's wonderful to hear about all the things that bring a smile to your virtual face! The simple joys of life, like sunshine and laughter, are indeed precious. Connecting with people and witnessing acts of kindness is a source of boundless joy for many. youtube vanced

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112