Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Carrot cake: I'm still waiting for red velvet to fade as it seems its fifteen minute are going on too long. Now a moist carrot cake with raisons and walnut and a thick cream-cheese icing - that's a classic.

eclair or cannoli?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Carrot cake: I'm still waiting for red velvet to fade as it seems its fifteen minute are going on too long. Now a moist carrot cake with raisons and walnut and a thick cream-cheese icing - that's a classic.

eclair or cannoli?

Nuthin’ personal.....but,
of2e6t.png

bada-bing-bada-boom ! :D

Pecan pie or peach cobbler ?

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Sort of.
I believe someone posted something like
Nathan’s hotdogs & some other thing.
Not 100% sure.

But going back to #1 , I’ve seen some repeats for sure ! ;)

Anyway...

hotdog or hamburger anyone?

By Fading Fast.

Hot dog. Chicago style- although I'll never say no to a Nathan's, especially down at Coney Island. Mustard, relish, onions, pickle, and celery salt. Hold the tomatoes and PLEASE....no ketchup. Three year olds put ketchup on a hot dog, not adults.(Save the ketchup for the fries.)

Dream vacation: touring European cities, or lying out on a beach in the Caribbean?

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Summer. Winter is what you have to live thru to get to the next summer, which lasts about fifteen minutes, and then the cycle starts again. This is how New Englanders learn to understand that more bad things than good things will happen to you in your life, so you better treasure the good things while you can.

Spring or fall?

Fall, Lizzie, at least here in the South, as its sometimes hard to tell the difference between spring and summer.

Fried chicken or chicken fried steak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana