Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
@1mach1
Regular.

Open-comb or closed-comb razorhead?
I use a Gem 1912, which is a closed comb.

075b5d8a67253054d08cbc8ed13e7605.jpg

The Gillette of 1904 is open comb.

1904-gillette-safety-razor-300dpi.png

It gives a pleasant shave, but I've always used the Gem, so with Gem I stay.

Italian Provincial or French Provincial?

@1mach1
No.

Going photographing in mother nature on basic colour-setting or bleach-bypass colour-setting? :D

Just checking, is "in mother nature" modifying how you are personally dressed when "going photographing" or the actual environment in which you are taking your photographs? :)

First, of course [emoji14]

Make dinner and eat at home or go out to eat?

Today, we enjoy eating in more (ten-years ago, I'd have answered the opposite) as calm, time together is more valuable to us than almost anything else.

But a derivative question: Sunday breakfast at home or at a diner?

Just checking, is "in mother nature" modifying how you are personally dressed when "going photographing" or the actual environment in which you are taking your photographs? :)

Today, we enjoy eating in more (ten-years ago, I'd have answered the opposite) as calm, time together is more valuable to us than almost anything else.

But a derivative question: Sunday breakfast at home or at a diner?
I do enjoy a nice breakfast at a diner. We do it about once every four to six weeks. This morning, pizza for breakfast :D

If you go to a brunch, do you drink an alcoholic beverage or not?

I do enjoy a nice breakfast at a diner. We do it about once every four to six weeks. This morning, pizza for breakfast :D

If you go to a brunch, do you drink an alcoholic beverage or not?

Oh God yes, that is one of the reasons to go to brunch: it's an approved way to drink early in the day.

Brunch drink: Mimosa or Bloody Mary?

Oh God yes, that is one of the reasons to go to brunch: it's an approved way to drink early in the day.

Brunch drink: Mimosa or Bloody Mary?
Thats a tough one, as I enjoy them both. But I would have to say mimosa. They are more refreshing and not as filling. After a good Bloody Mary, I'm almost full :D

At brunch, do you tend to eat more lunch style food, or more breakfast style food?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran