Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Answering for 53 year-old men everywhere who have a, how shall I say this, less-than-robust beard, my answer is clean shaven as anything else gives evidence of, um, a lighter beard.

Electric shaver or razor?

@1mach1

Rocky beach. :)

Sterling Hayden or Lee Strasberg?

Not quite sure of the comparison, but I find the whole Actors Studio thing a bit much, a bit too precious and the start of the whole "everything we do has to be an artisanal thing" attitude.

So, Hayden.

Sterling Hayden or Edmond O'Brien?

N.B. Thank you 1Mach1 as I was lost as to what the heck post #4427 was about too.

Not quite sure of the comparison, but I find the whole Actors Studio thing a bit much, a bit too precious and the start of the whole "everything we do has to be an artisanal thing" attitude.

So, Hayden.

Sterling Hayden or Edmond O'Brien?

N.B. Thank you 1Mach1 as I was lost as to what the heck post #4427 was about too.
@Fadingfast It was the only way I could see getting past that one [emoji14]

I'll go with Obrien

Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly?

LizzieMaine

Bartender
DVD. Streaming's not an option at home, and TCM's increasing emphasis on movies I couldn't care less about means most of my non-work viewing these days comes off a disk.

Watch the movie and then go back and watch all the extras, or just watch the movie, stick it back in the case, and never get around to watching all the extras?

DVD. Streaming's not an option at home, and TCM's increasing emphasis on movies I couldn't care less about means most of my non-work viewing these days comes off a disk.

Watch the movie and then go back and watch all the extras, or just watch the movie, stick it back in the case, and never get around to watching all the extras?
Good one Lizzie! Extras!

At the gas station: Do you wash your windshield and check your oil, or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto