Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
[video=youtube;qkbLZrndttA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkbLZrndttA[/video]

Pennies from Heaven: The Miniseries (Bob Hoskins) or The Movie (Steve Martin)?

I had to look this one up because I didn't know what you were talking about. lol lol lol I watched a few You Tube videos of the miniseries and I watched the trailer for the movie with Steve Martin. The Steve Martin version scared me a bit, so I'm going with the miniseries. lol

Dick Tracy or Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
1932 Chevrolet or 1932 Ford?

Ford.
I prefer that my doors remain ON the car.
By 1932 Ford had long adopted all-steel bodies for their cars whilst the coach built bodies used by Chevorlet still retained wood door posts.

The V-8 engines of the period DID tend to burn oil once they got a bit of mileage on them, but the four-cylinder Model B engines were bulletproof. neither tended to throw rods in the manner of the first series Chevrolet Stove Bolt Six.

Hoover or Eureka?

Last edited:
Hoover

Mercedes 540K or BMW 328?

Mercedes 540K
4384112410_0a4fb891c1_z.jpg

BMW 328
BMW-326-Cabriolet1.jpg

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Depends what you have your...*ahem* excuse me, if it's ham you're talking, I'll go with bone-in.

Pardon me if this has been asked long ago, but black & white or brown & white shoes? Specs, saddles, mocs, don't matter, but state your fave.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Brooklyn and they might still be there if it weren't for Moses.

Shrimp or prawn

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
LaGuardia

According to Try and Stop Me by Bennett Cerf, LaGuardia often officiated in municipal court. He handled routine misdemeanor cases, including, as Cerf wrote, a woman who had stolen a loaf of bread for her starving family. LaGuardia insisted on levying the fine of ten dollars. Then he said "I'm fining everyone in this courtroom fifty cents for living in a city where a person has to steal bread in order to eat!" He passed a hat and gave the fines to the defendant, who left the court with $47.50

Hard top or convertible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24