Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Sam Goldwyn

Radial or bias ply?

Fabric, Non-Skid Cords for a Deluxe job.

non-skid.jpg

Strangler or petcocks?

AM for sure. Classic Country and Oldies Stations galore around here!

Not here. There's one country station and all it plays is the kind of country-rock that's increasingly more rock than country. And don't get me going about K-EARTH 101 (the oldies station). In fact I just came back from Del Taco and they always have K-EARTH piped in playing the same two or three songs.

We've got AM900 and AM920 both playing classic country. I listen to them a lot. I've got 920 on the live stream right now. They've also got AM1350 and AM1550 which are both oldies. 1350 doing 50's-80's and 1550 is specifically 50's and 60's.

Not here. There's one country station and all it plays is the kind of country-rock that's increasingly more rock than country. And don't get me going about K-EARTH 101 (the oldies station). In fact I just came back from Del Taco and they always have K-EARTH piped in playing the same two or three songs.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
I just heard 'New York, New York' by Frank Sinatra on 1350 a couple days ago. Made my day.

WKHR, 91.5FM a station which may be heard throughout the Greater Cleveland area has an unusual "oldies' format, 1935-50 Big Band with a few post-war solo acts, and the occasional 1920's electrically recorded dance record. They may also be heard on the web at WKHR.org

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner