Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three jackets FS: Aero LHB, Lost Worlds, M0851

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Hi there,
Just got back from Japan, where I found and bought my grail jacket... a Rainbow Country single rider :) So like Eminem before me, I'm cleaning out my closet... or at least, starting to thin out the herd. To start with will share a pic of the RC, which is definitely NOT for sale...

RC.jpg

Now onto the jackets that ARE for sale. All jackets ship from Montreal, Canada. Open to reasonable offers. For reference, I'm 5'8" and approx. 180 lbs and wear a 40S in suits.

1. Aero Long Half Belt - Dark battered seal horsehide, tagged 38 - barely worn; asking for $700 USD shipped.

P2P - 22
Shoulder - 18
Sleeves - 25
Length - 27

AeroLHB_1.jpg
AeroLHB_2.jpg
AeroLHB_3.jpg
AeroLHB_4.jpg

2. Lost Worlds Ryder - Black FQHH, tagged 40 - asking $650 USD shipped

P2P - 21.5
Shoulder - 18
Sleeves - 24.5
Length - 24.5

LostWorlds_1.jpg
LostWorlds_2.jpg
LostWorlds_3.jpg
LostWorlds_4.jpg

3. MO851 MC-style jacket - something a little different for this crowd, designed and produced by a local Montreal company: https://www.m0851.com
More of a fashion jacket made with relatively thin and soft leather, but a step above your average mall jacket - tagged S - asking $150 USD shipped

P2P - 21
Shoulder - 17.5
Sleeves - 25.5
Length - 24.75

M0851_4.jpg

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Nice jackets for sale! Where did you buy your RC single rider?
Thanks! Picked up the RC at a place called Americaya General Garden while I was on vacation in Tokyo :)

Even in Japan it seemed to me that there was very limited stock of leather jackets, at least where I went when it came to brands like Freewheelers, Rainbow Country, Y'2, Fine Creek... visited Desolation Row, Jelado, McFly... the Flat Head store in Shibuya had some amazing jackets... but priced in the 280,000 yen range, which seemed like a lot to me.

sshack

A-List Customer
Thanks! Picked up the RC at a place called Americaya General Garden while I was on vacation in Tokyo :)

Even in Japan it seemed to me that there was very limited stock of leather jackets, at least where I went when it came to brands like Freewheelers, Rainbow Country, Y'2, Fine Creek... visited Desolation Row, Jelado, McFly... the Flat Head store in Shibuya had some amazing jackets... but priced in the 280,000 yen range, which seemed like a lot to me.
Wow, you hit all the hot spots. Thanks for the update from the trenches!

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Wow, you hit all the hot spots. Thanks for the update from the trenches!
Yeah my wife commented that the stores I was going to tended to be located in really interesting neighbourhoods with lots of other cools spots for shopping and food nearby, so it worked out for both of us, lol. The place where I found the RC jacket was something else... within the same general area they had everything from $10 t-shirts to $2k leather jackets... and $80 for a small container of grapes (part of me wishes I would've tried them... I mean, how good can grapes actually be to cost that much?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112