Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three Threads in One (Capricorn, Aloha, & Boxes)

Goose.

Practically Family
Bummer about the glare...gotta teach my beagle some photo tips. But you get the drift...

1> Capricorn thread: Capricorn came in today. Pretty cool. Better than I expected.

2> Aloha Shirt thread: Here I am in poor light with a Magnum P.I. Parrot shirt. Not technically a *fedora (not being felt)...but what the hell, it's my thread ;)

3> Box thread: Akubra box with nice inserts that the Capricorn came in today.

4> No thread: Have a great day fellow hataholics...

Click the pic:

* = fedora Show Spelled Pronunciation [fi-dawr-uh, -dohr-uh]
–noun a soft felt hat with a curled brim, worn with the crown creased lengthwise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origin:
1885–90, Americanism; said to be named after Fédora, play by Victorien Sardou (1831–1908)

ValEag

One of the Regulars
I like the looks of the Capricorn. What color is that?

It'll be three or four months before it's warm enough to dress like that here in Ohio.

Daoud

One of the Regulars
Wassamatta? You don't LOOK like a guy with a brand new lid- probably just disappointed in the dog, huh?

Wil Tam

Practically Family
trifecta

870.gif

TopSpin

New in Town
From the picture, the material (of the Capricorn) seems unnaturally shiny...plastic, almost. Is that just a trick of the light, or is it really like that?

I'm seriously considering buying this hat, and I don't want to look like I'm wearing a buffed hubcap on my head every time I step into a glare. :p

carter

I'll Lock Up
A salute to the cameradog in words, fonts, colors, & icons

COOL (I now try to use the word as often as possible if only to keep the natives restless!) :whip: Cap-ri-corn! :cool2:

LOVE the shirt as do all parrotheads. :beer:

NICE
box. :cool:

Where's the pup? :cheers1:

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Don't know how it feels, but I'd say the Capricorn's looking pretty good, Goose, especially with the Reyn shirt. Just ordered a Milan straw for myself from Miller...otherwise, I'd be sending Hats Direct yet another e-mail to set up a purchase. Pretty soon my wife is going to put me on an expense account. But as long as she keeps buying purses for herself, I can get away with fedoras...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff