Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Well if it helps at all - I never wear one on a bike. To me it's the simplicity of cafe's; the lack of garish pockets and big flaps of leather that excites me. ;)

pipvh

Practically Family
Aero Fontana Racer!

AeroFontanaFront_zps6b519601.jpg

AeroFontanaBack_zps7ddd27b4.jpg

AeroFontanaDetaiil_zpsbe754ffe.jpg

AeroFontanaTag_zps0b39d0e6.jpg

Carrie, who made that cap?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nice Fontana. Does it have an inside pocket? What would the back length in a size 44 be?

In our shop, it's 27"; however, most of our customers go custom with our Aero cafe' racers, specifying them exactly the way they want them...

Carrie, who made that cap?

No tag in the cap...sorry...

Do any of the Aero cafe racers have a wind flap behind the main zipper?

A wind flap is an option on every model of Aero motorcycle jacket...

Last edited:

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
All I need is a Shackleton, an Aeromarine, a Route 66 and a Highwayman, and I should be good. I think.

My problem is a hopeless indecisiveness. I keep returning them; I must have returned 12 over the years. I hope that, in this way, I will eventually arrive at a perfect collection of leather jackets. And I seem to be getting there: for example, I won't be getting rid of my 38 A2, nor the 30s Halfbelt. Classics both. But I've already decided to sell my lovely 30s Stockman, in favour, probably, of the Maxwell.

So it goes... on.

SJ

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I seem to remember a thread about whether or not contrast stitching was a good thing. It appears with the Sunburst, the answer is: yes, it is.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW