Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Two-Tone J106 is a great jacket! This particular J106 was specified in Black and Brown Horween C/X Horsehide with added body / sleeve length, shoulder gussets, "V"-shaped yoke, and mixed hardware (nickel and brass). One additional cool thing someone could do is order this jacket with the vintage-styled gold and brown Aero label...very classic!

Our newest box of ACE Style No. 900 belts is IN! They're absolutely beautiful...the russet belts (top, right corner represents the true color...) are amazing!

Also, our November Aero production slots are filling up very quickly, so please call soon to get your custom Aero jacket...!!!

AeroACE.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Autumn is HERE! ...and it's finally jacket weather!!! However, this past summer was a blast...below are just a few of the best Insurrection / Thurston Bros. pics from the summer...

1960s Cafe' Racers!

c15.jpg

Backfire11.jpg

Custom Vanson PLU-3 (I put the stripes on the shoulders and sleeves with white perforated and berry red full grain leather)!

c37.jpg

Vintage 1970s Cafe' racer!

BackfireMotoposter.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Sorry Butte ole bean but you've lost enough weight and are stylish enough that that J106 would look perfect on ya. Sorry man... but you gotsta buy one! Just sayin'... :D

Worf

Sorry Butte ole bean but you've lost enough weight and are stylish enough that that J106 would look perfect on ya. Sorry man... but you gotsta buy one! Just sayin'... :D

Worf

No apologies needed Worf. I've never ventured into such a stylized jacket design before. Since I ride Trumpets with friends now, I might be able to pull it off. "Old Biker" look and all. I'm "this close" to doing it. Maybe even closer. The blue A-1 thing just got to be too iffy. Once I see someone do it the way I envision it, then I'll go. For now, the two-tone here is on the drool final cut. :eusa_clap

IXL

One Too Many
Butte, you take that plunge and you're likely to take me right along! And brother, will my wife ever be mad at you...........

Since I was a kid, I ALWAYS get the blame from girlfriends, wives, etc. Just. Not. Fair!!!
I am going to ask my "boss" when she gets home tomorrow. Not for permission, but for the style. If she goes "thumbs-up", then it's done. :)

Butte, you take that plunge and you're likely to take me right along! And brother, will my wife ever be mad at you...........

IXL

One Too Many
Lucky bastiche! I don't have to ask permission but with my "5 Points" caps I'm getting too many Brando references when I wear my Black A2!

Worf

Yeah, but those caps are pretty cool just by themselves. I wear classic biker jackets with flat caps or even cowboy hats, since we wear that kind of stuff around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy