Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Is it just me or do the maxwell and 1930s halfbelt that wade is modeling on website fit him a bit short? Seems belt is about 3 in. too high

Jägernaut

Practically Family
The ones that show the back of jacket. After looking again, i think maybe the jacket rode up on him because the side straps are cinched tight.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Insurrection have a very idiosyncratic view of fit which to my eye is sometimes too tight but they generally add to length. It looks okay to me, the fit is like a 1930's half-belt.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This amazing Two-Tone Aero Aeromarine was made with Russet and Black Front Quarter Horsehide!

Aero Aeromarine two tone front.JPG

Aero Aeromarine two tone back.JPG

Aero Aeromarine two tone tag.JPG

Aero Aeromarine two tone cuff detail.JPG

www.thurston-bros.com

www.insurrectionperformance.com

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Any news about my Vanson logo jacket?

Should be coming through soon...we'll find out a more exact delivery time early next week!

Finally...the riding season is here!!! Here's an adventurous rider who took his Vanson PLU Comet, plus a Knox armored shirt, on the road...it's hard to believe an armored jacket could look this good!

Vanson PLU 3 Comet Cafe Racer.jpg

www.thurston-bros.com

www.insurrectionperformance.com

malligator

New in Town
So...laid my bike down last night. :( I'm fine. Got a few scrapes and a nasty bruise on my hip. My HH Aero did its job and took the road rash for me. The only real damage to it is to one of the snaps on a belt loop. If you all sent me one could I fix it myself?

malligator

New in Town
So...laid my bike down last night. :( I'm fine. Got a few scrapes and a nasty bruise on my hip. My HH Aero did its job and took the road rash for me. The only real damage to it is to one of the snaps on a belt loop. If you all sent me one could I fix it myself?

And my boot sacrificed itself for me. :(

da9araqu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner