Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Really nice, can't beat that brown FQHH, and it looks like you nailed the fit there - arms and shoulders look spot-on. Back doesn't seem too bad, but you'll need to give us a couple of side-on shots so we can see the it in profile. Now's the time to wear, enjoy and let it become yours properly!:D

reeks1

One of the Regulars
Really nice, can't beat that brown FQHH, and it looks like you nailed the fit there - arms and shoulders look spot-on. Back doesn't seem too bad, but you'll need to give us a couple of side-on shots so we can see the it in profile. Now's the time to wear, enjoy and let it become yours properly!:D
Thanks!
My camera charger is packed away somewhere. I'll get some iPhone shots asap.
It's raining here, so I'm about to give her a little hydro treatment. :)

Dude, awesome jacket! Love that lining - looks killer with the brown hide.
Don't sweat the back - that will settle down with wear as others said. I think it fits perfectly and you made great choices on the options. Classy as hell and will last you until you're almost as old as me :lol:
Well done! Merry Christmas.

reeks1

One of the Regulars
Thank you all very much! Again, your replies to my questions, etc. truly helped with this process.

Couldn't be happier.

Oh: how long does the smell last? That is the best part.

Last edited:

pauleway

Practically Family
Beautiful jacket. Fit is right on, and the sleeve length is perfect. Nice touch on the belted cuffs. If this is your first shot at ordering a custom jacket, you did a really nice job. Congrats, and enjoy!!:eusa_clap

technovox

One Too Many
The jacket turned out beautifully! I'm really liking the shade of brown FQHH, and the buckle straps on the sleeves. That's a keeper!

Last edited:

reeks1

One of the Regulars
Beautiful jacket. Fit is right on, and the sleeve length is perfect. Nice touch on the belted cuffs. If this is your first shot at ordering a custom jacket, you did a really nice job. Congrats, and enjoy!!:eusa_clap

It was my first go-'round, yes. Again, couldn't have done it without the FL crew!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
^^^Great fit reeks1! The jacket looks perfect on you!

If you'd like a slightly smaller upper back on your next Aero Half Belt, think about the Dustbowl or Sunburst. These half belts don't have pleating coming out of the half belt and they're beautiful jackets!

AeroSunburstBackBrown_zpsf93253f0.jpg

scrawlysteve

One of the Regulars
Excellent jacket in every way , reeks. I really like those sleeve straps, and the stitching worked out well --it is simple and classic. Worth the wait, eh ? You must be well chuffed. I think the smell will last a fair while--my Aero FQHH jacket --bought in May-- still elicits comments from my other half...she's not quite so keen on the aroma as many on here seem to be.....

Last edited:

reeks1

One of the Regulars
^^^Great fit reeks1! The jacket looks perfect on you!

If you'd like a slightly smaller upper back on your next Aero Half Belt, think about the Dustbowl or Sunburst. These half belts don't have pleating coming out of the half belt and they're beautiful jackets!

AeroSunburstBackBrown_zpsf93253f0.jpg
Could I have ordered my half belt without the pleats? Oh well...I still love it.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just wanted to let folks know that we're back at the shop today!

For TFL members who have Aero fit jackets, please get us your custom specs. ASAP so we can be sure that you're all set for January Aero Production. For TFL members who know their Aero size, it's not too late to get in Aero's January Production!

Aero Maxwell

AeroSlimfitStuartProfile_zpse5371d06.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21