Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a cordovan Bootlegger in the new premier fit in the air as we speak. I'll put up pics when it arrives.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I don't see anything in this thread about the Bootlegger. Indeed, after skulking about here (TFL) for several years I don't recall the subject coming up more than a time or two. Am I the only Bootlegger fan? Carrie, do you sell many? Do you keep any in stock?

While we don't keep any Bootleggers in stock, we do sell quite a few! We fit customers using a 1930s Half Belt fit jacket and this works really well for getting the right sizing in this jacket...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Look at the back on the new Premier Half Belt! Call today to get your Aero Premier Half Belt fit jacket!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Premier Half Belt Front 1.jpg

Aero Premier Half Belt Back 2.jpg

Last edited:

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
thanks carrie, looks stunning! i always thought I'd go for horse in my next jacket, but thats definitely made me reconsider

pjstrass - the leather on the premier half belt is Brown CXL Steerhide (carrie mentioned it earlier)

Damo

A-List Customer
Carrie, how much is it for the custom vanson chp with the brown collar and belt depicted in reply #1630 in this thread? Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy