Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
I'm sure we could put together a design that would work...please contact us at info@thurston-bros.com and we can discuss out the options for this style!

Carrie:

Truth be told, I am still "tweaking" my Barnstormer order. There should be enough buttons on it, to satisfy me!

Once again, thank you and Wade, for the Teamster/Maxwell. I will have some fit pictures shortly. Taking a little trip; nothing beats scenic vacation jacket photos.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie:

Truth be told, I am still "tweaking" my Barnstormer order. There should be enough buttons on it, to satisfy me!

Once again, thank you and Wade, for the Teamster/Maxwell. I will have some fit pictures shortly. Taking a little trip; nothing beats scenic vacation jacket photos.

Can't wait to see some "action" shots--it's great to see an Aero out in the wild!

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Cafe' Racer in Seal Goatskin! If you'd like to get custom fitted for an Aero Cafe' Racer (Sonoma, Fontana or Sheene), just contact us to reserve your fit jacket and get your order started...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Cafe' Racer Seal Goatskin 1 smaller version.jpg

Aero Cafe' Racer Seal Goatskin 3 smaller version.jpg

Aero Cafe' Racer Seal Goatskin 4 smaller version.jpg

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
Custom Aero Cafe' Racer in Seal Goatskin! If you'd like to get custom fitted for an Aero Cafe' Racer (Sonoma, Fontana or Sheene), just contact us to reserve your fit jacket and get your order started...

www.thurston-bros.com

View attachment 25476

Great liner combo with the Seal. And great to see another goatskin going out - hope it's someone on here, would love to read another goat review.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Cafe' Racer in Tumbled Brown FQHH--the perfect CXL leather if you want the color and finish of CXL, but without the stiffness of standard Chromexcel! We're currently filling up our April production batch for custom Aero jackets, so you can contact us to reserve a fit jacket and get your custom Aero order made in the month of April...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Cafe' Racer Vintage Brown Front.jpg

avique

One of the Regulars
Carrie, do you have any more shots of the Alpine Sky Jacket? I've been considering ordering that one for my wife but this is the first time I've seen it outside of the Aero website.

achee

New in Town
Hi Carrie et al,

Do you guys recommend using Pecard leather dressing on the Vicenza horse hide? I'm thinking whether I should try putting some dressing on my jacket. If so, is there a method you guys recommend?

Andrew

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Carrie et al,

Do you guys recommend using Pecard leather dressing on the Vicenza horse hide? I'm thinking whether I should try putting some dressing on my jacket. If so, is there a method you guys recommend?

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

We don't recommend putting anything on the Vicenza for quite while...the leather is doing fine even after getting soaked in the rain many times (personal experience here in Seattle) and adding anything to the leather will likely darken the color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21