Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Yep ton I should have some wear time. It was 76 here yesterday and 75 today...but I hear it might snow Tuesday...o_O Nutty Spring ain't it...
Yeah we hit 70 for about ten minutes yesterday. Snow forecast for Sunday and Monday. Congrats man. I envy that feeling of a new inbound skin. Savor it!

If Carrie does that to me after this long ,I'll lose my mind and shave my eyebrows off and rip my toenails out. Carrie.... I know you can hear me.
LOL. I know of two Canadian firefighters who positively have to be up next. In a strange way I'm watching this thread more intensely for other folks jackets. Keeps it fun and considerably less expensive.

If Carrie does that to me after this long ,I'll lose my mind and shave my eyebrows off and rip my toenails out. Carrie.... I know you can hear me.

I already lost it with excitement and anticipation by running delirious and naked through the neighborhood screaming ' MY BATTERED TAN JACKET IS ON THE WAY '..!! An old lady tending her front yard flowers looked up and calmly stated ' I thought you were already wearing it '. So I retreated home, got dressed and returned to the FL..:(

I already lost it with excitement and anticipation by running delirious and naked through the neighborhood screaming ' MY BATTERED TAN JACKET IS ON THE WAY '..!! An old lady tending her front yard flowers looked up and calmly stated ' I thought you were already wearing it '. So I retreated home, got dressed and returned to the FL..:(
LOL. That's gold man. Made me spit out my Friday spirit. Can't wait to see it. That battered tan coming down the pipe lately has been really, really exceptional. It has a very genuine, rustic look.

grabes

New in Town
You guys should see some of the stuff that makes it into the reject pile of Horween. Some of them are almost a battered tan mixed with a shell cordovan red. If you could find enough of it to make a jacket (which you won't because it was a one off of an accident type thing) it would make a cool jacket. Cant wait to see the battered tan also. I think thatll be my next jacket. That battered tan, for sure.

You guys should see some of the stuff that makes it into the reject pile of Horween. Some of them are almost a battered tan mixed with a shell cordovan red. If you could find enough of it to make a jacket (which you won't because it was a one off of an accident type thing) it would make a cool jacket. Cant wait to see the battered tan also. I think thatll be my next jacket. That battered tan, for sure.
You know you're on a slippery slope when planning your next jacket before your first arrives;)
IMG_9399.GIF

ksozay

One Too Many
This thread is starting to rival my favorite Seinfield reruns :D Time to start posting jackets!

Here's a sweet Aero Cafe Racer that was sold before it arrived into our regular stock. It looked so good, we had to post it up! Love the cheery tartan lining--Hay & Leith Modern!

www.thurston-bros.com

View attachment 114445 View attachment 114446 View attachment 114447 View attachment 114448 View attachment 114449

Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here

ksozay

One Too Many
Stunning! Love the shades of brown coming out of Aero right now.

@Carrie @ Thurston Bros. , do you know the weight of the FQHH hides coming out on their jackets recently and how it compares to their previous average? Still trying to figure out if I've just got a few Aero CRs in FQHH that were requested with heavier weight compared to the recent ones I've received. Same great quality, just different weights.

sweetfights

@Carrie @ Thurston Bros. , do you know the weight of the FQHH hides coming out on their jackets recently and how it compares to their previous average? Still trying to figure out if I've just got a few Aero CRs in FQHH that were requested with heavier weight compared to the recent ones I've received. Same great quality, just different weights.
Agreed great browns.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

The most recent Brown FQHH leather is a tiny bit thicker and a little lighter in color. The lighter color is easier to photograph, which translates to great depth of color in the photos!

grabes

New in Town
Love it!!! Thick CXL equals awesome!
Just heard from Carrie my Midnight Blue cafe Racer has been shipped.
Gonna be an exciting start to riding season.
Must be nice! . Maybe if yours shipped from Aero mine was on the shipping pile also!
I saw a lot of the midnight at Horween. Looked great. Can't wait to see what it'll look like with some miles and wear on it.

sweetfights

Must be nice! . Maybe if yours shipped from Aero mine was on the shipping pile also!
I saw a lot of the midnight at Horween. Looked great. Can't wait to see what it'll look like with some miles and wear on it.

Hope yours arrives quick. That brown will be extraordinary- sounds like a very nice batch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24