Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just shipped this beauty off to its new home in the Bay area! Custom Aero 1930s Half Belt in Cordovan Vicenza with the perfect Lochcarron tartan--Kennedy Ancient! We have a fantastic selection of Aero jackets in stock, ready for immediate delivery or for fitting for your custom order. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to find your perfect jacket!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN front.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN Kennedy Ancient tartan lining.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN tag.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN name tag.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN button cuff.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN handwarmer.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN back.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Cordovan Vicenza QDN yoke.jpg

ojaw

A-List Customer
Just shipped this beauty off to its new home in the Bay area! Custom Aero 1930s Half Belt in Cordovan Vicenza with the perfect Lochcarron tartan--Kennedy Ancient! We have a fantastic selection of Aero jackets in stock, ready for immediate delivery or for fitting for your custom order. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to find your perfect jacket!
Hello Carrie, thank you for posting such great pictures of a beautiful jacket!
What are the measurements of this 36 please? Aero jackets sometimes have a rep for being a little oversized, correct? Let me know if this is the wrong venue in which to pose these questions, I’ll delete them asap.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hello Carrie, thank you for posting such great pictures of a beautiful jacket!
What are the measurements of this 36 please? Aero jackets sometimes have a rep for being a little oversized, correct? Let me know if this is the wrong venue in which to pose these questions, I’ll delete them asap.

Hi Ojaw,

You can send us an email to sales@thurston-bros.com and we can help you out with this!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
She wears it so well :cool:! Custom Aero Women's Motorcycle Jacket in Blackened Brown Vicenza, made with a detachable belt! We have in-stock and incoming women's jackets that are available for our fit jacket process. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com for more information about getting fitted for one of our women's styles--

Aero Women's Motorcycle Jacket customer fit photo 3.jpg
Aero Women's Motorcycle Jacket customer fit photo 1.jpg
Aero Women's Motorcycle Jacket customer fit photo 2.jpg

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Summertime is almost here and we're thinking about happy times with family and friends! It's also going to be a busy time as Aero, Thedi and Vanson are catching up quickly on production delays and delivering wave after wave of incredible jackets for our customers and our stock. That means the wait times are starting to shorten and the timing is right for those who want to get their order in for late summer/early fall delivery! Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com for more details.

Pricless

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
From our @thurstonbros Instagram today--

♥️ If you love black leather that shows its age in a unique way ♥️

Reposted from @PigeonTreeCrafting Teacore is when the surface color of leather fades away to reveal the brown (tea colored) core beneath it. It’s most often achieved with leather paint rather than dye, as the paint sits on the surface and doesn’t penetrate the flesh of the leather. My painted black belt is hand painted by me and was created to mimic the patina effect that you’ll find in Red Wing’s Klondike and other similar teacore leathers. This is one of my favorite leather evolutions! The jacket I’m wearing is an @aeroleatherclothing / @thurstonbros “Speedy Dustbowl” in Blackened Brown Vicenza horsehide, it too will exhibit teacore qualities, as you can see when looking at the zipper tassel; see the brown color underneath? If that is black all the way through, then you can be sure your leather will stay black and won’t exhibit teacore qualities.
#pigeontreecrafting #followthepatina

240978268_4475061795866394_1034370774626747139_n.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero A-1 in Russet Vicenza! Just shipped this beauty off to its new owner in Tennessee. We love the harmony of the knits, buttons and leather color...a stellar mix for this jacket! When you are ready to get fitted for an A-1 or any other Aero style, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket for our easy fitting process--

Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 front.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 tag.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 buttons.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 patch pocket.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 knit cuff.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 bottom hem.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 tan cotton lining.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 back.jpg
Aero A-1 Russet Vicenza Horsehide TN7 yoke.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We love the Aero A-1 and combinations like Blackened Brown Vicenza and caramel knits give this vintage design a fresh look! We have in-stock A-1 jackets and we can fit you for your custom A-1 order with our fit jacket process. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom Aero order!

Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW front.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW collar.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW tag.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW buttons.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW name tag.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW tan cotton lining.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW back.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW shoulder.jpg
Aero A-1 Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide EMW lower back.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads