Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ticket Raffles

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Hi everyone!

I play with the thought of doing a little ticket raffle with mostly Vintage and Vintage inspired things.

Here´s the link with the whole story: http://retro-model.blog.de/

Now I try to do research if people are actually interested in it before I start it cause if it´s supposed to pay off (I got to calculate in the shipping prices for the prizes) I got to get together at least 15 people that will buy a "ticket". The prices will be mostly little things such as Vintage Magazines, Hair Flowers, books, some magazines with me in it that I´ll sign. I´ll also throw in packs of hair-pins and German Nivea tins (since I know the ladies here love them) and whatever small and cute that I get my hand on. The "ticket" prices will probably 5 $ for one and 8 $ for two ones.

So would anyone be interested to join in the first place before I really start to work out rules and concepts? And are there any suggestions for any other small prices that would be cute or fun? (If it turns out sucessfull I might do something like that again with bigger prices).

So let me know if you think it could be fun or if my idea sucks. I surely won´t be upset by honest answers. I just want to avoid putting work in it and having to cancel later on due to a lack of interest. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda