Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Cruise - Cafe Racer Jacket - ID

tomasahoj

Familiar Face
Hello,

I am looking for this distressed Cafe Racer jacket that Tom Cruise has worn in 2013. I am including an article (click) with more pictures of the jacket.

Thank you

Attachments

• tom-cruise-motorcycle-jacket.jpg
    tom-cruise-motorcycle-jacket.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 198

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Dang, I got a jacket Tom Cruise used to wear. Think I need to keep it now :cool:
Tom's jacket is WAY too big on him. Shame on him!!! There are TONS of beautiful vintage jackets in his size range and with all the money he has and all his goons in the "Church" of Scientology, all the guy can dig up is a Cafe Racer 2 sizes too big???!??!!?!? "Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!!!! (Game of Thrones style shaming here) Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!"

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Tom's jacket is WAY too big on him. Shame on him!!! There are TONS of beautiful vintage jackets in his size range and with all the money he has and all his goons in the "Church" of Scientology, all the guy can dig up is a Cafe Racer 2 sizes too big???!??!!?!?
I doubt these were ever made in his size lol. Which would be what... 30, 32 maybe?

5DA927B9-C8D7-4102-93EF-E77852AD634D.jpeg

tomasahoj

Familiar Face
Tom's jacket is WAY too big on him. Shame on him!!! There are TONS of beautiful vintage jackets in his size range and with all the money he has and all his goons in the "Church" of Scientology, all the guy can dig up is a Cafe Racer 2 sizes too big???!??!!?!? "Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!!!! (Game of Thrones style shaming here) Shame!!!!!! Shame!!!!"
I don't think he really cares lol. He most likely bought it as a functional piece.

tomasahoj

Familiar Face
And in my opinion it fits him good. Maybe a bit longer than a casual Cafe Racer but still good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points