Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TONS of Deadstock 1950's/early 60's Chiffon Headscarves

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Hi ladies! I promised I would post these darling nylon chiffon headscarves for sale once I got back to my parent's house. Now that I'm home, I've decided to put them up for sale to you dolls before I put them on Ebay!

They are all sealed, deadstock "Contour Chiffon Contour Wind Hoods" that are sewn to leave room for your hairdo in the back and tie around your neck. They are made of sheer, nylon chiffon look absolutely amazing with a pair of sunglasses! These appear to be from the 1950's or early 60's and are just darling.

I'm going to be selling them for $2.50 each or 3 for $6.50 (plus $1 shipping no matter how many you order, perhaps a little more for international buyers). So far I only accept paypal, but I can work something out if you have no other options.

Here is the packaging and how many I have of each color:

package.jpg

white.jpg

White - 8 available

pink.jpg

Pink - 2 available

navyblue.jpg

Dark blue - 5 available

lightblue.jpg

Light blue - 2 available

green.jpg

Green - 1 available

brown.jpg

Dark beige - 2 available

beige.jpg

Light beige - 1 available

black.jpg

Black - 1 available

Please PM me or reply here if you're interested! Thanks so much!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I just took some photos of myself in the dark beige one, but I probably look a little silly since my hair isn't styled well for the scarf right now!

I can tie it around the back pretty easily, it looks quite like the scarf you're wearing in your avatar! Tying it in the front looks cute too, not babushka-ish at all, though I didn't take any pictures of that.

I'll post the pictures pretty soon, but be forewarned, I haven't had much practice with these scarves and I feel like I'm dying of heat stroke, so don't let my weird pictures deter you!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
For some reason I can't edit the main post, but here's an updated count of everything:

White - 6
Dark Blue - 2 ( 1 on hold for ShrinkingViolet)

So as you see, I'm running out fast! Get em while you still can!

Update: I am now out of Green, Dark Beige, Light Beige, Pink, Light Blue and Black!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Just wanted to bump this up!

I have 6 white scarves left (that's it!), so if anyone wants em, you better snatch em up before I give em away to a vintage store!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy