Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Torn between two... Help me decide!

dannyk

One Too Many
Ha @dannyk ! Now I’ve been checking out Thurston Bros stock offerings and may have found a totally different one.
Then I started looking at the different hides, which has me considering a custom…. Damn. !!
Actually if you’re looking at them and want to knock it out of the park first try with something really special. Check out their Thedi offerings. He’s a craftsman and artist. Lots of cool designs and washes/coats he puts on his stuff to make it age different than most leathers.

Tikimel1

New in Town
Actually if you’re looking at them and want to knock it out of the park first try with something really special. Check out their Thedi offerings. He’s a craftsman and artist. Lots of cool designs and washes/coats he puts on his stuff to make it age different than most leathers.
The Thedi in cuoio Buffalo looks pretty spectacular. I just emailed them to see if they can make one with a point collar instead of the shawl collar.

There is also an Aero in badalassi that looks pretty cool, too…

May as well spend the whole budget on one unicorn jacket instead of 3 different ones…

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
My closet. there is no such things as "one"

1652213541957.png

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
exactly: for now......What you should actually do is get the 519 or 626 if thats what your heart desires and then delete this account and block tfl on your browser. Youll be way happier in the end. If you hang out here the quest will never end and then you might also pick up collecting of something else like denim, knits, wool, boots, watches that you didnt have before coming here. Get the jacket and dont look back!
Where were you 3 years ago!

Damon141

Practically Family
Depending on where you live you can try on the Schott jackets in question or order online and return if it doesn’t fit. Just remember that the waist will be wide unless you have a large waist and it’s hard to get a perfect sleeve length unless you are exactly as tall as the size that fits your torso. You can get a similar Vanson with similar price but specify body abs sleeve length.

I had 4 Schotts over the years and just lived with sleeves too long for years. Never again. Especially since the prices have gone up so high that you can get custom for around or not much more. If you do but then stalk eBay and get one for half the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashone