Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trade my Lost Worlds Suburban 42L grainy 4.5 oz FQHH?

deswaaf

One of the Regulars
Hey guys,

Concerning THE one and only actual Suburban jacket featured on Lost Words homepage as centre picture!
Schermafbeelding-2021-11-07-om-21-33-14.png

Read more about the jacket here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fit-pics-lost-worlds-suburban-42l-grainy-4-5-oz-fqhh.101666/

I love this jacket and it's still my only daily jacket, good for 3 seasons but I'm considering trading it for a lighter jacket of equal quality.

I'm quite tall, so it will have to be a LONG size, prefer 42. Also prefer black but curious to see what you guys are willing to trade. Still not 100% sure I want to part, depends on the offer!

Cheers

Seank

A-List Customer
This jacket is stunning. To big for me, but has inspired me to go to the LW website and strike up a conversation about an order.
Thing is…I followed the posted link and the fit photos, it looks great! Well fitted, not to slim, but a nice trim fit…leather looks shiny, dark, rich… but in other photos I have seen it looks dull, fit looks baggy, especially in the arms.
Does this jacket fit like a highwayman? How would you compare the pattern? If that’s even a decent comparison. Any tips/advice for success when placing an order for a new one?

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have never tried in a highwayman but found the Suburban to be a fabulous fit. The heavy leather works well with the design. The shoulders fit nice and square there was no bagginess to speak of. As long as you dial in the sleeve length and shoulder width the jacket is likely to work for a broad number of men. I missed the Suburban and was debating buying a new one again from Stu. Then this opportunity became available and I had to have it.
Many thanks to Deswaaf!!!

Seank

A-List Customer
I ordered a 40 in 4oz HH based on chest size. I have a 40” chest. Hoping the shoulders fit, Stu doesn’t give shoulder measurements but he told me a 38 would be to small so… I did ask for a slightly shorter body and sleeve length because I am just at 5’8”. I love the jacket. Hopefully it won’t end up hitting the classifieds.

Last edited:

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Based on a 40 inch chest you have chosen well. The shoulders, I believe, will fit fine with the stout LW leather. I am excited for you and look forward to the fit photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ