Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trench or Riding Coat by Dannimac

Speedbird

A-List Customer
A lovely cream Trench or Riding Coat by Dannimac in a large size of around 44-46 chest. It will fit bigger around the chest and waist (it fits me and I am a fat bugger!) but the belt is clearly meant for a more proportionate waist to give it a nipped in look. Worn unbelted or with the belt casually knotted nobody can tell the button holes are too far away to be useful in hiding my beer gut!

This is not the Casablanca trench but nonetheless, it is a good 'un.
It has great detailing and quality: buttons are properly sewn, backed and have shanks; the belt includes the extra strap to keep it centred and to stop it sliding out and being lost. It also features two small D-rings - a detail for a purpose that is unknown to me! It has a throat strap. It has a buttoned pleated tail so it can be unbuttoned and draped smartly over your mounts flanks while hacking in Hyde Park. It has a British Racing Green lining and a facility to zip in a winter liner (not present).

It has the swagger and dash of the Cavalry Officer at Horse Guards ... but see for yourself ...

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

My pudgy fingers are attempting to show you the buttons have proper bound shanks!

It has a zipped wallet pocket to the left breast and an interior buttoned pocket to the right chest.

A very nice riding coat with true style in good condition and a useful size too. :eusa_clap

Can I ask £75 (plus p&p and paypal fee) please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy