Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tweaking my LVC Menlo Cossack

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super.. congrats on the Canuck...I really like that coat, put a few picks up, I would love to see it.. Are there deals to be had at events like Inspiration?

Thanks. I don't have the Canuck yet. David estimated three weeks to make it. Thus, I am at least a week away.

Yes, there are deals to be had at Inspiration, although it varies dramatically from vendor to vendor. Cash is king! I bought both the Canuck and a Real McCoys Buco J-100 (arrived today -- breaking it in by wearing it as I type this -- unreal jacket).

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
^^ Wow, nice score I love the j100... Sounds like you had an awesome weekend at Inspiration. Did you go there on a mission to buy two leather jackets or were you caught up in the moment...

Lone Starr

New in Town
Wow, it looks like you really pulled out of a steep nose dive! You have made your jacket one-of-a-kind and really nicer than the manufacturer had produced. I'll have to look out of that Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvenator. Very well done! Nice.

Thanks for the kind words guys!
Tony, the key is patience- do a coat then give it time to dry. Be careful around the stitching, it's not the toughest and if you rub it a lot it begins to fuzz up. Mine has gotten a bit of blooming here and there from all the stuff I put on it, but it comes off with a little brushing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit