Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Twitch Sez

Hondo

One Too Many
Been wondering where you were, get well soon, geez lost Bettie Page and now a close friend (cancer) all on the same day, doesn't get stranger, take care :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Many of us have you in our thoughts and prayers, Twitch. We hope you are on the road to recovery and will enliven this forum again soon. Best wishes and a Merry Christmas to you.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's been quite some time. Has anyone heard from/about Twitch? Not wishing to pry, but I was thinking about him recently and wondered if his health situation has improved.

Foofoogal

Banned
so strange. just yesterday when I was on the lounge and saw a hoosier daddy post I thought of twitch too.
one time we had the funniest thread since I have been here going.
we may never know where he is but he is missed.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
OK, time for some detective work. Twitch used to write for a pair of magazines called Airpower and Wings. All old airplane buffs will remember them. Great magazines. So maybe we could start looking in back issues for names, and compare them with dates of birth. Honestly, I think we may ultimately find a sad ending to our search.

I would of thought that someone here had some kind of personal contact with Twitch. Email address...or something.
Maybe we'll never no what has happened to him....:(
..but I hope that he reappears someday.
HD

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
dhermann1 said:
As I mentioned above, I think we could track him down via Wings and Airpower magazines.
I don't have a good feeling, tho.

Darnit! Do you know if these are available at Barnes&Noble? That's the only place I know of, locally, that actually sells magazines.

Perhaps someone from the lounge could contact one of those magazines to see if Twitch had an email address?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80