Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Army-Style Field Jacket Custom Camo Coats, men's size 46

Corky

Practically Family
Two US Army-Style Field Jacket Custom Camo Coats, men's size 46

Two US Army style field jacket coats. The tan Desert camo is a Gulf War One original. The B & W Urban camo is a reproduction.

Both jackets have been customized in two ways:

1.) The cuff buttons and tabs have been removed and moved to the sides of the jackets to create gussets at the hips to give the jackets more of a trim fit (rulers are inserted in tabs for demonstration) and

2.) Velcro has been sewn on to the underside of the collars and to the lapels so that the collars can be held in place (similar to the snaps on the collar of an A-2 jacket). In the detail photo, the velcro on the collars can be seen, but the velcro on the lapels is lost in the camo patterns.

Desert Camo Jacket Label reads: Coat Combat Camouflage, Desert Daytime Pattern, 50% cotton and 50% nylon. Genuine US Army surplus. Fits 46 Long.

Urban Camo Jacket Label reads: Coat, Combat. It is a lighter weight jacket than the desert camo, and feels like it could be 100% cotton, but it’s likely a cotton/poly blend. Definitely a reproduction. Fits 46 Regular.

CamoCoats1.jpg

CamoCoats2.jpg

CamoCoatsDetail3.jpg

Approximate shipping cost is $15.00

The Price we agree to does not include shipping by Priority US Mail or UPS Ground. I assume you will pay shipping cost.

Please communicate with me by Personal Message.

Approximate shipping cost is stated. Will refund if it costs less to ship.

All items sold as is and are described to the best of my ability.

Make me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy