Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two John Ford Style Bib Front Western Shirts, Men's XL

Corky

Practically Family
Two John Ford Style Bib Front Western Shirts, Men's XL

Look at the the Toughest Character in any John Ford Western and you will observe that he is wearing a bib front shirt. John Wayne wears them in every Ford Western from “Stagecoach” to “The Searchers”, Victor Mature wears one in “My Darling Clementine”, and Ben Johnson wears one in “Wagon Master”, etc.

FordShirts.jpg

Tan bib front shirt is cotton, size XL label reads: Mikhail by Mike Kulik, size 48, 100% cotton. The shirt has reinforced elbows and feels like it’s made of a soft cotton canvas. Never worn.

Blue chambray bib front shirt is cotton, size XL label reads: 100% cotton. May have been worn once or twice.

Approximate shipping cost is $15.00

The Price we agree to does not include shipping by Priority US Mail or UPS Ground. I assume you will pay shipping cost.

Please communicate with me by Personal Message.

Approximate shipping cost is stated. Will refund if it costs less to ship.

All items sold as is and are described to the best of my ability.

Make me an offer.

markniklas

New in Town
very well..
Thanks to sharing this type of information...
Is this offer is still there????
If yes then what will be the latest price and stuff...

Mens Vest

Last edited:

Corky

Practically Family
Markniklas:

I think they're still around, but I'll have to get back to you in a day or two.

In the meantime, find out how many posts you need to make before you can send personal messages, and then go to the threads where people post photos of themselves wearing their new hats, and post as many "Great hat!" messages as you need to in order to get personal message privileges. Then we can conduct the transaction via personal messages.

I have a lot more cowboy stuff from studio sales that you might be interested in.

Corky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183