Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two new Optimo's for sale

T Roy

New in Town
Hey guys,
I have two, brand new, worn one time , Optimo's for sale.
Both are actually sized at 7-1/16. (56)cm. The size on the hat says 7. (56)cm
The first is my Homburg in Optimo 1000 grade, Space color, with Navy Ribbon.
The second is my LaSalle in Oxblood.
Both hats are excellent and need the new owner to break in. I Haven't had an opportunity to do so and actually am in need of the money right now. Both can be sold separate or together. I'm asking $650.00 plus shipping for the homburg and $450.00 plus shipping for the Lasalle. I'll take $1000.00 for the pair. Email me and I'll send photos. I have posted photos of both hats on the optimo south side mobster forum previously. My email is troybyrom@gmail.com

Last edited:

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
Pictures would be of benefit to those potentially interested in purchasing your hats. Would you be able to supply a link?

Agree that photos are needed.

Clicking on the user name will connect you to his forum posts and to the photos he has posted on the Optimo thread.

T Roy

New in Town
Thanks Guys,
I was on my way out and didn't have time this morning to upload photos. I'm attaching some now that I took this evening with my iPad. Not the best. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

T Roy

New in Town
Guys, I'm needing to sell these hats. I'm willing to let them go for: the Homburg, $500.00 and the LaSalle, $350. Plus shipping on both. These hats are mint, new and the pictures are limited only by my lack of a good camera. I will provide additional info and pictures upon request.
Thanks,
Troy

T Roy

New in Town
It is. I had Tiffany put me on a list for the oxblood. When she had one, I ordered it right away. I've only had it since the summer and haven't had a chance to wear it out in town. It rides nice on your head and gives you a perfect looking brim when flipped down or worn up. Great lookin hat on your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy