Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UFOs and WWII

Don't know. I usually worry about being eaten by aliens after watching horror movies! Or, in dreams. Mainly, I think we'll be destroyed in part by other humans, not aliens. I am one that stays up late at night listening to Coast To Coast to hear stories and theories. Mucho fun for me. ;)

Really...just stand in line,Sir..with your ticket for the flying saucer ride...and I'll put your name on the menue...er,ha...I mean boarding list..! :eeek::D

TomS

One Too Many
Don't know. I usually worry about being eaten by aliens after watching horror movies! Or, in dreams. Mainly, I think we'll be destroyed in part by other humans, not aliens. I am one that stays up late at night listening to Coast To Coast to hear stories and theories. Mucho fun for me. ;)

Interesting talk radio! I've worked over-nights for many years, and Mr. Noorey, or Mr. Bell before him, has helped to pass the occassional quiet night! In fact I heard Gordon Cooper talk about his UFO experiences as an astronaut live on Coast about a dozen years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24