Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UGLY TIE CONTEST: $500 PRIZE

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Darn it. How'd I miss this? :mad: This dude's got a few titles under his belt...;)

cow100.jpg
[/IMG]

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
You have lovely timing. See any human torches running around the streets? Participate in any riots? :p ;)

Pics of the street-demonstrations are on my facebook page ... too bad Justin is too 'cool' to be on facebook ... No riots yet. Sadly, 3 people died in a bank-bombing on Thursday the 6th. Happily, I was in Paris at that moment with a witness (my sister-in-law) so I cannot be implicated in this crime.

Dr Doran

Quigley Brown said:
Darn it. How'd I miss this? :mad: This dude's got a few titles under his belt...;)

cow100.jpg
[/IMG]

The background is so beautiful that it softens the ugliness of the cow. NOT UGLY ENOUGH, I'M AFRAID.

Let's see some uglies dammit.

Dr Doran

Maj.Nick Danger said:
...I would have submitted this beauty. Horse heads from hell. :rolleyes:
hideoustie002.jpg
[/IMG]

What poorly rendered equines.

OK. I have a tie that may be a good entrant. It's a Native American tie of an ugly brown with the trailing bottom common to certain woven ties. A horrid singular picture in the middle. Perhaps also a horse. I will have to wait until I return to the USA to photograph it. It IS from the 1930s-1940s, but it's ... ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner