Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unbranded Brand 21 Oz skinny-fit jeans (pic heavy)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You'd think if they were having these sorts of issues, they'd have another look at their supplier. [huh] Good to hear that the buttons are easy to replace, though.

Damo

A-List Customer
Just picked up a pair of ub 21oz and 14.5 size 34's. I think they are comfortable. I'm looking to buy a pair of gustins. Im wondering if the waist sizes between the two brands fit the same?
Thx

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I take a 29" in both, though I would say that the UBs have a markedly lower rise - they're closer to a hipster fit.

andy b.

One of the Regulars
Same here. I seem to be in the 31-32 range for both Gustin and UB. And as Sloan stated, the UB21 jeans I have are a good bit lower rise than the Gustins.

Damo

A-List Customer
Same here. I seem to be in the 31-32 range for both Gustin and UB. And as Sloan stated, the UB21 jeans I have are a good bit lower rise than the Gustins.

I also noticed that these pants make my belts look like little wimpy girl belts. What size belts fit these pants? 2 inch?

andy b.

One of the Regulars
A 1.75" belt works good. Much wider, and it starts getting a little too wide. A 2" belt will fit, but you may as well get one made from 12oz leather and hang a few pistol holsters from it. LOL

Damo

A-List Customer
@andy

Sounds just about right to me, I've needed an excuse to carry around a pistol or two. Thanks for the reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart