Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Updated* Grandpa Update!

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
My first Grandchild (boy) will be born on Friday, September 16th unless he starts the process early. He's getting big so the doctor wants to induce on the due date to avoid my daughter n law giving birth to a baby giant. I hope he has a smaller head than me so he will have an easier time finding good hats on Ebay (LOL)!

Elliot Clayton Tillis (Clayton is a passed down name in our family) will be born with his own little cigar humidor waiting filled with custom hand rolled "Welcome Baby Elliot" cigars along with three custom dual wrap 7" Churchills for me, my son and his father n law to smoke in the "Man Cave" for after the big event. Elliot also has several hats hanging in his closet too!

Last edited:

TidiousTed

Practically Family
Enjoy the grandfather hood Terry. My first grandchild was born in May, it's a good feeling to see the new generations arrive :)

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
OK, It's Friday and little Elliot seems to want to stay in the womb! I'm at the hospital with my son who's been here since 5:00 PM last night. The Doctor broke her water about an hour ago to speed things up. It seems like they schedule births not instead of waiting on the natural childbirth like we used to do it. If things progress normally I'll be a Grandpa before 5:00 pm today. If she does not progress normally (since the broke her water), I'm sure they will want to do a C Section later this afternoon or early evening.

scooter

Practically Family
My granddaughter is 4 years old and if there is a better feeling than your grandchild resting on your lap, I'm not sure I've ever experienced it. She is the light of our lives, and I hope yours bring you as much happiness as mine did me!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I love the name Elliot Clayton. Very classic sounding, not too trendy, yet not completely yeah-but-what obscure.

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Is there an update Terry? We're all sitting on pins and needles for word of God's new gift! Trust me, Elliot will change your life just as much as your own children did.

Best wishes for the health and speedy return home for all involved!
M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner