Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USAuthentic Goatskin A-2, XXL, worn twice

Tangerine

New in Town
I had it custom-made in medium brown. Beautiful, but must sell. Mr. Dover charged me $650 (I have the paperwork) and I'm asking $400. If interested I can send pix and full measurements. Cotton lining, red Bemberg lining in sleeves, no extra pockets, wool knits, collar stand.

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Tangerine said:
I had it custom-made in medium brown. Beautiful, but must sell. Mr. Dover charged me $650 (I have the paperwork) and I'm asking $400. If interested I can send pix and full measurements. Cotton lining, red Bemberg lining in sleeves, no extra pockets, wool knits, collar stand.

I'd be interested in those measurements, for one, and pictures: if, by chance, it should fit....consider this a "dibs"; as you can't PM yet, I guess we'll have to do it right here. Sort of like the transparent fitting-room....

"Skeet"

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I'll second the request for pics and measurements. Especially sleeves and body length. It sounds like a beaut.

Also, USAth. seems to go by chest size, not s,m,l,xl, xxl. So, do you know what numeric size it's supposed to be? Or, if it's fits you, what your chest measurement is?

Tangerine

New in Town
here we go

The length, measured from the collar seam, is 26 inches to the knit and 29 inches overall.

The back width, seam to seam, is 29 inches (I'm a big guy).

The sleeves are 22 inchest to the knit, 25 inches overall.

The shoulders, measured from the collar seam to shoulder seam along the middle of the epaulets, are 8 inches.

I say XXL because I had it made from an XXL jacket of mine.

Nick

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Sounds good so far....

Tangerine said:
I will get those pictures ready as soon as I can and send via e-mail if you wish.

Thanks.
Dear Tangerine,
As much as one can tell, that seems like it might work for me. I'd like to see the pictures; so let's take this off-the-board. You can send them to me at finiancircle [you know what goes here] mac [you know what goes here] com.

Let's hope it fits!

Thanks,
"Skeet"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou