Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Valentine's Day flowers

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I love roses but think they are cliche. I like any kind of flower, and my husband gets me flowers ALOT. However, I really don't know if he does it for me, or just to make the other girls talk at work!!

I don't like for him to spend a lot of money tho... he usually picks a bunch hiself and puts them in a vase.

He was out of town one year tho, and sent fire and ice roses. They were gorgeous!!

I also love lionidis roses and yellow roses. I had lionidis at my wedding.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ohairas/album/576460762343355684/photo/294928803643089517/12

I've noticed that I'm starting to like arrangements with just one type of flower or three or less... I liked my wedding flowers but now when I look back there was just "too much" going on.

Oh, and I like my roses TIGHT!

Nikki

Shimmy Sally

I like getting lilacs or any flowers, but it's sad when they fade. I enjoy receiving a vase at work so coworkers can see he loves me, but I prefer hand-delivered-in-person bouquet so I can reciprocate with an appreciative kiss. It's less show but more intimate. Sparkly rocks are even better ... ;)

Best of all are the little everyday sweetnesses that only a true gentleman who honestly cares about me would think to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo