Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson CSR Sport Rider – 40

Kunja

Practically Family
For sale is a nice Vanson Sport Rider jacket, in size 40. I’m not sure of the exact model, but it seems similar to the CSRX.

The leather on this is pretty heavy weight, and has some nice texture and graining. No damage, and not much wear to speak of, but this has been worn a bit.

This jacket has a lot of vents, including two in the chest, a nice feature.

No odors, damage or issues of any kind on this one. All of the zippers work.

See photos for measurements.

$250 delivered in the US, PPFF.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.
vanson-csr-kunja-1.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-2.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-3.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-4.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-5.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-6.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-7.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-8.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-9.jpg
vanson-csr-kunja-10.jpg

I had the exact same jacket. It is absolutely sick piece of a riding gear. Seriously another level piece of equipment that I personally, in all the jackets I have had, found no comparison of even remotest kind. The way it fits on a bike, all the features, etc.; Do yourself a favor & if you ride, buy this.

Schambach

Practically Family
I had the exact same jacket. It is absolutely sick piece of a riding gear. Seriously another level piece of equipment that I personally, in all the jackets I have had, found no comparison of even remotest kind. The way it fits on a bike, all the features, etc.; Do yourself a favor & if you ride, buy this.

What he said, I had one and sold it, still regretting it. Good price too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm