Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Enfield size 46

stringer

One of the Regulars
One more try to sell my Enfield, with better pics. It is in excellent condition with no flaws. No scratches, scuffs, tears in the leather or any wear to mention. All the brass zips work and it has ,metal slider and male end all hardware shines like new. There are no funky odors and I am a non smoker, but my wife smokes but only outside the house.

I tried to measure the jacket the best I know how, but heavy competition weight leather is
difficult to get accurate. It measures smaller than Vanson published measurements and I believe it to be on small side as I normally wear a 46 and this is a tad small in the shoulders for me, but still moves freely with me which is a great thing with such a heavy leather.

Measurements
Pit 2 pit 25 in
Shoulders 19.5 in
Sleeves 26.5 in
Length 26 in

DSCN2313_zpsyhcmariu.jpg

DSCN2317_zpsl3uopsrl.jpg

DSCN2323_zpsi40eqjo4.jpg

DSCN2324_zpsqbc4gbpd.jpg

DSCN2327_zpskkpqojr2.jpg

I would like $375 shipped CONUS for it

stringer

One of the Regulars
This is a great motorcycle jacket designed very well for fit while sitting in the riding position. Very comfortable on the bike and off, looks great to wear as a casual jacket.

stringer

One of the Regulars
It's Vanson. Best damn jackets ever.
Monitor thanks for your post, it generated some interest, but still for sale. The pics are a bit washed out due to my
lack of talent taking pictures. The jacket is as black as new showing no fade what so ever. Any pic you may want or measurement needed, lmk. Holding firm on price, as I believe it is fair and I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

$375 is more than fair for any Vanson, especially one in such condition. People need to understand that there isn't really any comparison regarding quality when Vanson is in the picture. You want the best jacket in the world? Vanson. Best as in, toughest, most durable, most purpose built, etc. These jackets are equipment.

Last edited:

stringer

One of the Regulars
I will ship over seas, on your dime. Don't know anything about that. I'll put it in the mail and you pay customs or any other fees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy