Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Model B in Octagon leather, size 42 on eBay

Selling a brand new, never worn Vanson Model B on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162461351740

As stated in the listing, I did buy it for myself but damn, this style runs large. It's more like a 46 than a 42. Most 44's are 23" - 23.5" chest, this one's a straight 24" P2P.

Anyway, I know it's a bit steep compared to what I normally sell my jackets for but yeah, I need the money and yeah, if you want a Model B - which is undoubtedly among the best motorcycle CR jackets ever made - in this insanely nice Octagon leather and one with a twist, it would cost you over a thousand dollars. They're $1100 on vanson.jp.

There's of course a discount for TFL members as I'd rather go thru PP directly so shoot me an offer and we'll sort something out.

An extremely good jacket in every possible aspect, one that will prove to be a wiser investment than most you can make.

Just jon

New in Town
Beautiful jacket, just missed out on one on eBay last week which was a bargain. Sadly this is out of my league good luck with the sale.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking jacket, thank god its too big for me so I don't have to talk myself out of it.

Goodluck with the sale.

Great looking jacket, thank god its too big for me so I don't have to talk myself out of it.

Goodluck with the sale.

For me too. I bought it figured it'd make a perfect endgame Vanson CR and maybe something that would get me out of these cursed things but at 24" chest, I'm swimming in it... It's beautiful beyond words.

The jacket is now sold. Thank you for your interest and special thanks to the bartenders and the admins of TFL for keeping this place alive. We'd all be stuck with just eBay and its rotten fees if this place didn't exist so cheers guys!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Great! Sorry this one didn't work out for you Monitor, I can state to whoever bought it, Monitor will really take great care of the detials and shipping! He's the Man on here! :) That's also just such a beautiful color...

Great! Sorry this one didn't work out for you Monitor, I can state to whoever bought it, Monitor will really take great care of the detials and shipping! He's the Man on here! :) That's also just such a beautiful color...

Thank you, Randy!
And not saying this just 'cause I was selling it but honestly, can't imagine a better or more beautiful jacket than this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo