Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Model F

ObiJuanValdez

New in Town
This model doesn't seem to get much love, and I guess the consensus is that the chest pockets sit strangely low. It's hard for me to make up my mind on that, as I've only seen a few pictures of this elusive beast. Can anyone post pics of the F IRL/in the wild? Thanks in advance.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Here is a Model F thread:

And three more from the classifieds:

I am trying to get a navy comp weight model F myself. I like everything about it. And F is built on the model B pattern block which has both higher armholes, and excellent range of motion.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I owned two model F's. I really liked the first one, it was brown comp weight, old, nice and heavy, but borderline worn out, so I sold it after I had it for a few years. Then got a great deal on a used but in brand new condition one in black comp weight leather, but despite it being the same tagged size as the brown one, it fit too large (length, especially the sleeves) so I had to move it on, too. Despite the chest pockets sitting a little low, I always liked the design, and I really enjoyed wearing the brown one for the time I had it.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The pockets are fine but I have an issue with the vertical seams on the front. Nothing wrong with them per se, they give the jacket very classic 70s vibes but I personally like my jackets cleaner, not much of a 70s person I guess.

ObiJuanValdez

New in Town
Here is a Model F thread:
[/URL]

And three more from the classifieds:
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

I am trying to get a navy comp weight model F myself. I like everything about it. And F is built on the model B pattern block which has both higher armholes, and excellent range of motion.
Thanks!

I like the groovy F. I do wish they had kicked the chest pockets at an angle to sort of make more sense with the front yoke.
F7E690D2-163F-40C8-ABDE-1211FB42DB18.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21