Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Motorcycle Pants for sale

Killick

One of the Regulars
I've had these since the mid 90s but haven't worn them in nearly 25 years. They are in perfect condition. These are not rock-n-roller leather pants but true motorcycle pants. They weigh 4.2 lbs. Size 36 x 34 although I am now a 34 waist they fit albeit a tad loose.The inseam can be altered. I had them altered when I bought them. I believe at the time Vanson shipped their pants long so you could have them hemmed to your length.
I'm asking $300 + true shipping costs.
Thank you for looking.

Vanson_III.jpg
Vanson_II.jpg
Vanson_IV.jpg
Vanson_V.jpg
Vanson_VII.jpg
Vanson.jpg

Killick

One of the Regulars
Can you give the actual measurement at the waist (across where belt would go), and inseam?

Thanks!
Certainly, here are three pics...

Attachments

• Vansen_I.jpg
    Vansen_I.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
  • Vansen_II.jpg
    Vansen_II.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 229
  • Vansen.jpg
    Vansen.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 208

Killick

One of the Regulars
They really are nice pants.
To answer your question, unfortunately I think they'd be loose on you. As I said I am a 34 waist now, actually probably a 33 and they're loose on me. Even when they fit in the waist they were a bit loose in the legs also which was nice as to not bind up anywhere. Again they're not rock&roller leather pants.

They really are nice pants.
To answer your question, unfortunately I think they'd be loose on you. As I said I am a 34 waist now, actually probably a 33 and they're loose on me. Even when they fit in the waist they were a bit loose in the legs also which was nice as to not bind up anywhere. Again they're not rock&roller leather pants.

That's no good... But thanks for the answer! I've been after Vanson leather trousers forever but I'd have to be 100% sure they'd fit right. Rock&Roll fit is something I'm after, TBH. Still, they're really awesome!

Killick

One of the Regulars
Ok yeah these aren't the right pants then for you. These are thick so they don't conform well to the body as thinner R&R leather pants do. Give you that Richie Sambora look haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB