Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Panther slim fit Enfield size 40 New - $425

OldePro

New in Town
I'm the second purchaser of this Vanson Panther jacket which was a special make up for Thurston Bros. Just like the first owner, it has only been worn around my house while I decided if this was going to work for me and it just doesn't. It is based on Vanson's Enfield but is slightly slimmer fitting, has a custom Camo lining and doesn't have the windflap on one of the sides of the zipper (which i think definitely looks better without when worn open) I wear a size 38 suit jacket, sometimes 40 when layering, but the jacket is just slightly too big for me in a few spots. It's made with Vanson's Z150 leather which has the same finish as the competition weight, but is slightly lighter weight. The jacket still weighs almost 7lbs though, so it's not lightweight by any means. I'm including detail pics as well as a few pics of me wearing it with just a t-shirt to get an idea of fit. I'm 5'10" and about 180lbs. I guess the moral of the story is that my shoulders just aren't broad enough for the jacket! check it out and let's get this in the mail to you! thanks for checking it out.

Specs:
Size 40
22.25/22.5" pit to pit
18" shoulder to shoulder
27" shoujlder to wrist
25.5" base of collar to waist

Attachments

• Panther Enfield 1.jpg
    Panther Enfield 1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 367
  • Panther Enfield 2.jpg
    Panther Enfield 2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 355
  • Panther Enfield 3.jpg
    Panther Enfield 3.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 372
  • Panther Enfield 4.jpg
    Panther Enfield 4.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 386
  • Panther Enfield 5.jpg
    Panther Enfield 5.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 345
  • Panther Enfield 6.jpg
    Panther Enfield 6.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Panther Enfield 9.jpg
    Panther Enfield 9.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Panther Enfield 8.jpg
    Panther Enfield 8.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 342
  • Panther Enfield 7.jpg
    Panther Enfield 7.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Panther Enfield 10.jpg
    Panther Enfield 10.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 342

OldePro

New in Town
fit pics.

Attachments

• Panther Enfield fit 2.jpg
    Panther Enfield fit 2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Panther Enfield fit 3.jpg
    Panther Enfield fit 3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 314
  • Panther Enfield fit 4.jpg
    Panther Enfield fit 4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Panther Enfield Fit 5.JPG
    Panther Enfield Fit 5.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 351

willv

New in Town
I'm pretty interested in this, been looking for a newer black Vanson/Schott/etc or used Aero, to get as my first leather jacket (would love a custom Aero but it's just too rich for me right now ha). I prefer a Mandarin collar otherwise, I'd probably have caved and bought this by now and hoped it fit right. That's my main concern though, I'm not too far off your dimensions - a quarter inch or so under 5'10'', more like ~190lbs due to dad/winter-bod, hoping to come back down to ~180 in the next few months.

Good luck with the sale! I'll keep an eye out and if you decide to come down in price, I might accept the non-ideal fit in exchange for a good value to tide me over while I save money for an Aero through Thurston or some other "perfect fit" that might pop up here.

OldePro

New in Town
I hear ya Will. Let me know if you’d like to make an offer. I’m asking what I paid for it and I can include shipping for that price. If you’re thinking something else hit me up. It’s not doing me any good by sitting here!

I'm pretty interested in this, been looking for a newer black Vanson/Schott/etc or used Aero, to get as my first leather jacket (would love a custom Aero but it's just too rich for me right now ha). I prefer a Mandarin collar otherwise, I'd probably have caved and bought this by now and hoped it fit right. That's my main concern though, I'm not too far off your dimensions - a quarter inch or so under 5'10'', more like ~190lbs due to dad/winter-bod, hoping to come back down to ~180 in the next few months.

Good luck with the sale! I'll keep an eye out and if you decide to come down in price, I might accept the non-ideal fit in exchange for a good value to tide me over while I save money for an Aero through Thurston or some other "perfect fit" that might pop up here.

OldePro

New in Town
bumpity bump. This thing is just sitting here waiting for a new owner, ha! Let me know if you're interested.

willv

New in Town
Glad you were able to sell it! I found the listing on ebay and was pretty tempted to bid... Hope you were able to get the full price back! Looked like a nice jacket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran