Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Raid

kyannz

New in Town
Hello guys

Can someone please tell me how rare this jacket is?

I live in New Zealand where leather jackets are not in high demand so from time to time you can have a real bargain. I recently bought a Vanson raid in 42R made of 1.6mm cowhide. Almost brand new condition. The price was $175NZD which is around $130 USD. Just could not miss this opportunity.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210502_162423.jpg
    IMG_20210502_162423.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20210502_162440.jpg
    IMG_20210502_162440.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 235

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hello guys

Can someone please tell me how rare this jacket is?

I live in New Zealand where leather jackets are not in high demand so from time to time you can have a real bargain. I recently bought a Vanson raid in 42R made of 1.6mm cowhide. Almost brand new condition. The price was $175NZD which is around $130 USD. Just could not miss this opportunity.

Thanks
You got a great deal. Less than half what it was new.

I thought Vanson replaced this model with the Arrow (Thurston bros Gambler). There are some differences between the Raid and Arrow, mainly the back config. I’ve had both and both were nice. Very nice jacket you have there and for that price it’s essentially free.

Herresbach

Familiar Face
I got a Vanson Raid too. It's basically the Vanson Arrow jacket but made from Vanson's heavy competition hide and with a one piece back. I like it a lot, quite a good "do it all" jacket.

You got a great deal, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto