Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Royale Enfield 42

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Amazing thick grainy batch of old school Z150 hide on this. Too big sadly. Trade for a 40 or $400 shipped in US. PP FF

3CD1BC49-66D5-47C0-AC46-E0B04C98EC8E.jpeg
AEB215B0-EB4D-49A5-BAD4-C046BE20262B.jpeg

Mrkurtz

New in Town
I believe the Royale adds zippers to the handwarmer pockets, grommets under the arms and a buttoned flap at the top of the zipper

Royale also adds the throat latch and is a trimmer fit than the Enfield. Also has a better collar shape than the rounded stubby Enfield collar.
Having two oxford 9D’s I don’t need this one but man is it tempting. Beautiful jacket!

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
Hi, I had asked a question about your Vanson Colorado.
My question here is how this RE compares with the Bandit and Colorado in terms of rooms in chest and sleeve width?
My main concern is whether RE is too slim, although they are all the same labeled sizes.
I've never tried on this style. only have experience with "traditional" Enfield.
Thank you

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Well no takers on this one so far and I really like the hide, so Im going to attempt a little hot water shower with it. I would say the Bandit / Colorado are true 42's, whereas the RE feels a bit slimmer a design. Especially compared to a regular Enfield.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Changed my mind, not going to attempt it. Really need a 40 in this one I think. So $400 shipped in US takes it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran