Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Sale

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They seem to constantly be running that. It was previously their "Glory to Ukraine" sale.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
They've actually raised prices quite a bit. What was 600 ish dollars jacket is now close to 800. 15% off would put it back to its old prices.

Looking at a model J. Hope the leather looks like this:

vnsn-j-bk-p14.jpg

vnsn-j-bk-p9.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I would love to try on the J. I like length and features but the on paper measurements make me question fit..

I think I may use the discount to grab another Dakota in a size down

DLBERNAU

New in Town
I’ve a couple Vanson jackets in a 50 that are none too big. Got the J in a 52, probably could have gone with 48, but I’ll be using it like a parka, with layers, so it’s ok.
So yes, I’d size down in this if I were doing it over.

Viking752

Practically Family
They've actually raised prices quite a bit. What was 600 ish dollars jacket is now close to 800. 15% off would put it back to its old prices.

Looking at a model J. Hope the leather looks like this:

View attachment 467319
View attachment 467320
I recently acquired thi model J and posted in another thread. This one is 20 years old And I assume the original comp weight, weighs about 9 lbs.
C9C0126C-F977-4AC4-8A34-3C215212E89F.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I recently acquired thi model J and posted in another thread. This one is 20 years old And I assume the original comp weight, weighs about 9 lbs.
View attachment 467780
That was a nice pickup!

I’ve always had the J and F on my list, but after seeing your J, I knew I had to get the J first.

I recently got very lucky with a Vanson leather shirt on the used market. Incredible leather. I’m gonna let the crazy sale weekend to pass first and start chatting to them about a stock J in their motochap leather.

C82BCB51-E7AD-4003-A138-C9F076BE2CE6.jpeg
A36B9DCA-55CB-4DFF-9574-50D4F7B8FFED.jpeg

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like Vanson is now selling the X-Men Wolverine jacket directly, for anyone who was interested but scared of Logan's Closet limbo lol. Per the copy, they made it for the film so this isn't a case of ripping off Logan's IP.

EDIT: Realized that one big difference is that this will be made of current comp weight, not the 90s comp weight.

Does anyone know if the modern brown comp weight is better than the modern black?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko