Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Star Jacket size 40 300 shipped

strokes1251

Practically Family
Its never been worn outside of trying it on every now and then at Home. I dont have pics right now but Ill try and post some up Later when I get home just wanted to put it up now so someone can get an insane deal. 300 shipped USA only as a gift :D. Like I said Never wore it outside my room and just noticed I still had. Get it before someone else does! Its the default colorway everyone has come to Love.
Theres one pic of it. I usually make better threads when I sell my stuff but Im in a hurry!
http://i63.tinypic.com/2j14ykl.jpg

stephen lee

New in Town
Its never been worn outside of trying it on every now and then at Home. I dont have pics right now but Ill try and post some up Later when I get home just wanted to put it up now so someone can get an insane deal. 300 shipped USA only as a gift :D. Like I said Never wore it outside my room and just noticed I still had. Get it before someone else does! Its the default colorway everyone has come to Love.
Theres one pic of it. I usually make better threads when I sell my stuff but Im in a hurry!
http://i63.tinypic.com/2j14ykl.jpg

Hey there i purchased your vanson chopper that i love. let me see pic of the jacket please

strokes1251

Practically Family
Hey there i purchased your vanson chopper that i love. let me see pic of the jacket please
hey sorry I thought I did add pics but here you go. Hope your enjoying the chopper really regretted selling it!
jpk4gi.jpg

oaascl.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello could you post measurements? I generally wear a 42-44, am 6'1" and 195 lbs. Any chance it might fit?

Exceptional jacket for exceptional price! :)

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Hi Strokes,

Just to let you know that this afternoon, I received your jacket in good order.

The jacket is very nice. The condition of the jacket is extremely good, as described brand new condition. Very fancy. It's a very short jacket, it ends about 2 inches above my hip bone. It's also a very fitted jacket, especially around my belly, lol, I haven't realised how much weight I have put on in my middle. I am very pleased that the jacket is only lined with a cotton drill material, it will give me more excuse to wear it in my room, it's not so warm. I have a couple of old vansons, they are very heavy, this jacket is much lighter, compared to the other two. I am very pleased.

Thanks for being a gentlemen in the negotiations to sell me your jacket and also for being so patient with me, when PayPal gave me grief by not promptly transferring the funds to you.

Many thanks again for selling me your jacket. It's proudly added to my collection.

Regards,
Tinytim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner