Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vehicles owned by Outerwear members?

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
2020 Triumph Thruxton RS

Thruxton RS.jpeg

I have two autos, two Kubota tractors, two pick up trucks, one John Deere lawn mower, one golf cart and one Police Road King. And yes, I can ride it like a motor officer as I have gone through the course.

Below are the two that are the most fun to ride—the Road King and the Porsche Panamera:

View attachment 331314

View attachment 331308

Having been through the course and riding here and there with moto-cops where we go practice— definitely recommend. Takes riding to another level.

Oh, and nice Porsche.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Abarth Spider. 183 HP on 800kg. Acceleration was like to shooting an arrow from a bow. Sounded like an F14 Tomcat taking off.

Cant believe, I sold it for a song as my wife was the only girl that didn’t like it.

View attachment 331290 View attachment 331291
Lovely car and I'm sure alot of fun.
Check out this video from renowned photographer Rankin featuring Aero Board Racer.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Last year my wife and I decided to get rid of the 2018 Harley Trike we had ridden across country and get a truck (it also gave me the opportunity to get back on 2 wheels). She wanted to use the truck to camp rather than the trike which was cool so after a concerted effort I was able to find this 2015 Chevy with 2,500 miles on it. It now has 8,600 miles on it. I was also able to find this 2017 Heritage Softail with 5,000 + miles on it and after some personal changes it's actually pretty nice for my needs.
IMG_3170.jpg

Harley Heritage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui