Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Ammons, Lucchese and Anderson Bean Boots

DadsBoots

New in Town
I have several pairs of vintage cowboy boots by Ammons, Lucchesse and Anderson Bean. They're all in excellent to good condition and I'm happy to entertain offers. I ran them once on ebay and the only offers I got were from dealers offering somewhat insulting amounts given what these boots cost. I'd love to be able to wear them myself, but they're too small for my feet. I'll post the pics and the retail price paid from the receipt. All of the boots have been meticulously maintained, have had boot shapers in them when not worn and have very little wear.

Ammons Ring Lizard Boots: 9.5D Toe Style R
Asking $385

tLQxsR1.jpg

O9eYOGl.jpg

D0pedJe.jpg

2VO362i.jpg

Ammons Saddleton Smooth Ostrich Boots: 9.5D Toe Style R
Asking $325

9HPESI7.jpg

QYe9UFX.jpg

ZxeNVpX.jpg

ocF9rkR.jpg

HRiJv

FwD7Nyx.jpg

Last edited:

DadsBoots

New in Town
Anderson Bean Python Boots: Size: 4900 Heel: C Toe Style: P
Asking $250

2O1sRoK.jpg

dbR8dpP.jpg

O35PzPc.jpg

Lucchese Dark Cherry Boots: Size: 9D
Asking: $200

CwC8kMD.jpg

e3q3ZxG.jpg

om8ewN3.jpg

Anderson Bean Brecca Toast Choc Clove: Size: 4900 Heel: C Toe: P
Asking $150

wFDWIwm.jpg

Fy4UqTx.jpg

Last edited:
Nice boots. Per the classified instructions, your ad should set an asking price. You are then welcome to accept best offers. Best of luck!

kyboots

Practically Family
Beautiful boots. I have a pair of gator Lucchese black cherry boots that I love.That is a spectaculer color. Not my size however ( 13 ) but I hope these do well for you. They look brand new. I do Agree you should put an asking price so people will know to be interested or not otherwise they might not take the time.
Good luck. I would love to have some of these if size didnt matter.
( Wow 5 years on FL )

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay