Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Beaver Blend Wormser hat for sale 6 3/4

JDCrockett

New in Town
wormser4.jpg
wormser3.jpg
[/IMG]
wormser2.jpg

wormser.jpg

Hey folks! I just bought the above hat at ebay auction and it's way too small. The seller seemed to think it was one size (7 1/4) but when it arrived and I looked under the band I see that it's a 6 3/4! It's a great hat though, brown with a bound edge and pleated bow, no moth bites that I can see. One small stain on the upper side of the brim right at the edge near the front, carries over the binding. Under the band is a paper tag with the size and style and a separate U.S. Hatters Union label.Otherwise it's in excellent condition, very soft felt marked "Beaver Blend" on the sweat band. I think I detect a slight cigarette odor from it but that would air out. I'm really bummed that I can't wear it, but I thought I'd give the fellow members a shot at it before I either try to return it or resell it on E-bay. I will sell it for $18.00 total plus shipping (1 lb via USPS priority) Should be less than $7.00 in the Continental US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR