Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino -7 3/8

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice vintage Borsalino in size 7 3/8. Color is a taupe grey w/a salmon undertone with a contrasting
1 1/4"silk ribbon. Button cord. Felt is in very good condition and has the feel of a xx quality. Brim is 2 1/2".Hat is vintage late 40-50s. Original non reeded ribbon was beyond saving so I installed one of similar vintage and size. Also original liner had "foxing"so I swaped this similar vintage one in its place.
***If interested I can have a new stock brown Borsalino sweat installed and or sized to fit for a reasonable cost. Will post pics later today.
Pm with q's
Asking 245.
626212a7.jpg

90bb8a37.jpg

b53fe1ae.jpg

a3671346.jpg

Last edited:

bond

Pics Posted. Circumference is comfortable 23". One of the reasons I opted to use this current sweat is that it is wide and comfortable,as the newer
ones are not as wide,and just to maintain the integrity of the hat itself.
The hat has been cleaned and bashed to its current state,but can be shaped as you like it.
Let me know if you need any more info or pics.

bond

Any interest in this hat I would like to know I am open to reasonable offers. Otherwise I am thinking of having the sweat replaced or putting into the bay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy