Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage centered websites

PS

A-List Customer
There was this website I used to visit quite often. It was run by a vintage enthusiast. The website was so very well thought out. There were sections that had scans of vintage magazine articles focusing on hair, skin, health, homemaking etc. There were separations for eras, celebrities and for readers to send in photos of their vintage families.
The webmaster lived with her sister, they had great 60's styled home. I know she used to post on the livejournal vintage hairstyles page.
I had the site bookmarked, and since changed computers and do know that for the while the site was down for updating.....

can anyone help me find it?! or suggest any others that are similar.

PS

A-List Customer
You're right! Thank you! At least I know what it was called now. Its a bummer that it is still down. I hope all is well.

MissWink

New in Town
Oh, I miss that site so much! It has sooo many great articles and I always thought for myself "Well, tomorrow I will read all of them..".
Wish I hadn't procrastinated that.... [huh]
Hopefully it will be back soon.

PS

A-List Customer
I read many of the articles, I loved to do that on the weekend. When my hair was set, the house was cleaned and I had some downtime I loved to have a cup coffee and read. I was so impressed by her dedication, but by the size and depth of the website it must have been an awful lot of work to maintain.

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
I loved that site as well, and still check regularly to see if it has returned. April, the girl who ran it, was super-sweet -- hope she's doing well.

TheDutchess

One of the Regulars
I love that site as well. She also had a network called I think the vintage style network. It was great and very well put together but that is no longer as well. Hopefully the site will come back soon at least it was a great reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo