Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Closet Cleanout - vintage & Anthropologie women's clothing - Sz M-L

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Hello folks,

I'm cleaning out my closet and would like to get rid of a few things cheaply and without the hassle of listing them on eBay. My loss is your gain!

Vintage 1950s day dresses, purchased deadstock with tags and only worn once or twice. In excellent shape with no flaws. Asking $25.00, plus shipping.

White dress with blue medallion print. Bust = 42 inches. Waist = 34 inches. Hips are free.

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I also have a 1950s vintage blouse and 1950s cashmere beaded cardigan for sale.

SOLD
Vintage 1950s blue blouse, with cute tab and button details.

SOLD
Vintage 1950s cashmere beaded cardigan.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I love all of them, but alas, not my size!

By the way, that blouse is made of a type of fabric called shagbark. I own a dress made of that and it's really fun and different!

The Shirt

Practically Family
BeBopBaby - I would love the Anthro and the aqua plaid dresses if they are still available. Perfect sizing for me.

Jennifer

holdemchamp1225

One of the Regulars
I'll take 3 please...

hi,

I would like to purchase the Anthropologie dress, the vintage blouse, and the cashmere cardigan for my girlfriend. Please send paypal info and instructions. If possible, could you please ship to France and how much would shipping be? If it is too much, I could have it shipped to relatives in Florida instead. Please let me know.

Cheers,

Bruce

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
The Shirt said:
BeBopBaby - I would love the Anthro and the aqua plaid dresses if they are still available. Perfect sizing for me.

Jennifer

The Shirt - The Anthropologie and aqua plaid dresses are yours, if you'd like them! I'll PM you with details.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
holdemchamp1225 said:
hi,

I would like to purchase the Anthropologie dress, the vintage blouse, and the cashmere cardigan for my girlfriend. Please send paypal info and instructions. If possible, could you please ship to France and how much would shipping be? If it is too much, I could have it shipped to relatives in Florida instead. Please let me know.

Cheers,

Bruce

the dress is spoken for, but I can reserve you the blouse and cardigan. I'll PM you with more details. Thanks!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
PMs have been sent to The Shirt and holdemchamp.

The white dress is still available for sale, all other items are reserved.

Thanks everyone!!!!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
KittyT said:
I love all of them, but alas, not my size!

By the way, that blouse is made of a type of fabric called shagbark. I own a dress made of that and it's really fun and different!

Neat-o! I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff