Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Clothing Site - Very Nice

pigeon toe

One Too Many
jitterbugdoll said:
I have bought a couple of items from this store, as well as their sister store, www.woodlandfarmsantiques.com. They always have great stuff!

ive checked that site out before, and some of their stuff is just gorgeous. and of course, its always the ones im lusting after that have already been sold! ;)

the majority of vintage sites like that i have seen are extremely expensive though (not woodland farms), which makes me hesitant to purchase from them. since many of the dresses look like something i could find for FAR less than $275, i dont trust that they are worth the money. id much rather see vintage like that in person and try it on than risk buying something not worth it, or ill-fitting beyond alteration.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
They're a father mom duo and are SOOOO sweet! I've bought from both and they're definately at the top of the vintage seller list of mine. They come out to the Vintage Fashion Expo in Santa Monica so if you're LA during the October show you can come check out some of their duds firsthand and try them on. I think that's the only show they attend during the year out here, though.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Lauren Henline said:
They're a father mom duo and are SOOOO sweet! I've bought from both and they're definately at the top of the vintage seller list of mine. They come out to the Vintage Fashion Expo in Santa Monica so if you're LA during the October show you can come check out some of their duds firsthand and try them on. I think that's the only show they attend during the year out here, though.

do you know the date in october? i would love to go to that!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have visited either of these sites in quite some time. I forgot what lovely items they have.
I think that their prices aren't bad. I've seen similar items at other stores sell for much more, and with the way e-bay has been lately, these sites are starting to look better to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart